Orange County Violent Crime Attorneys
Southern California Defense Firm Ready to Fight for You
A violent crime accusation should be taken very seriously. Ferrentino & Associates is prepared to provide the strong and reliable representation you need. We know how to handle cases involving homicide, vehicular manslaughter, domestic violence, assault with a deadly weapon, crimes involving children, and similar matters.
Call (714) 613-0801 for a free consultation to discuss your rights and options with our Orange County violent crime lawyers.
What Is a Violent Crime?
Violent crimes come in many different forms such as:
- Homicide. This can include murder, manslaughter, vehicular manslaughter, involuntary manslaughter, and various other offenses. The charges depend on the details of the homicide.
- Gun violence. Often a non-violent crime can turn violent when a weapon such as a gun or knife is present.
- Abuse of dependents. Children and the elderly are often dependent on others for care. A violent crime can occur when physical or verbal abuse is used.
- Domestic abuse. Domestic abuse includes the physical or verbal assault of a partner but can also include stalking or other forms of intimidation.
- Criminal threats. Unfortunately, criminal threats is a growing type of violent crime. Criminal threats is the use of violence (or the threat of violence) to intimidate
There are many other types of violent crimes including assault and battery, armed burglary, and more.
What Should I Do if I Have Been Accused of a Violent Crime?
If you have been accused of a violent crime, contact us immediately. As a Certified Criminal Law Specialist, our founding attorney understands your rights under the United States Constitution and the laws of California. You should remain silent and wait for legal representation before speaking with law enforcement at all. While you can remain cooperative, you do not need to provide them with any information other than your name and basic contact information. Other than those pieces of information, you have the right to remain silent on all matters related to your charges as anything you say can be used against you.
With over 30 years of collective experience and over 500 cases tried in federal and state courts, Ferrentino & Associates provides quality criminal defense work throughout the region.
Call our skilled violent crime attorneys in Orange County at (714) 613-0801 for trusted defense!